binary zoo
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 22, 2018, 06:30:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
30178 Posts in 1158 Topics by 195 Members
Latest Member: dianeanderson
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  binary zoo
|-+  General
| |-+  Wildlife
| | |-+  TV
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 37 Go Down Print
Author Topic: TV  (Read 121327 times)
TheKhakinator
Chiptune Wizard
Playtester
1000 XP

Grav Corp, Moonfaker.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2009, 06:09:19 PM »

Top Gear starts again soon

fog
Zookeeper
1000 XP

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2009, 07:23:07 PM »

Does it?  Great.  I wasn't expecting another series until the autumn  Kang-a-roo!

JDog053
Playtester
1000 XP

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2009, 10:14:32 PM »

Start watching Dexter I think its great and i'm still hooked 3 seasons in!!!
fog
Zookeeper
1000 XP

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2009, 10:36:03 PM »

Start watching Dexter I think its great and i'm still hooked 3 seasons in!!!
That's the problem with a lot of series though, they've been running for a while already.  I need a new series of something to start Smiley

TheKhakinator
Chiptune Wizard
Playtester
1000 XP

Grav Corp, Moonfaker.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2009, 01:49:43 AM »

June 21st is the start of Season 13 of Top Gear  Grin

PaulCunningham
Playtester
200 XP

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2009, 11:35:31 AM »

The only thing you need to watch is House.  Man I am addicted to this show. Hugh Lawrie is just awesome.

Cheers,
Paul Cunningham
Pumpkin Games
Mikey
Escaped from The Zoo
1000 XP

Hybrid Two

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2009, 11:35:54 AM »

Woot

fog
Zookeeper
1000 XP

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2009, 02:03:13 PM »

Fantastic  Kang-a-roo!

The only thing you need to watch is House.  Man I am addicted to this show. Hugh Lawrie is just awesome.
That's advertised on Sky all the bloody time and other than the fact he's a doctor it gives you no clue as to what type of show it is.

I like Lawrie but watched him in a movie the other night (Street Kings) and he had the most annoying American accent and from what I can tell he has exactly the same one in House.  Maybe it's not that bad but it just sounds so wrong coming from Lawrie.

In other news I watched an episode of Spooks: Code 9 for the first time last night and it was terrible.  It was like Spooks for 10 year-olds.

AaronF
Musical Maestro
500 XP

Hybrid Two

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2009, 03:35:17 PM »

I like Lawrie but watched him in a movie the other night (Street Kings) and he had the most annoying American accent and from what I can tell he has exactly the same one in House.  Maybe it's not that bad but it just sounds so wrong coming from Lawrie.

I hadn't heard of Laurie until I started watching House (one of my favorite shows as well) and I had no idea he was English until I saw him in an interview. Actually, after watching House for so long, to me it's weird hearing him talk in his normal accent Grin
« Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 03:38:47 PM by AaronF » Logged

las6
Escaped from The Zoo
1000 XP

creepy!

lauri_suopera@msn.com
View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2009, 04:09:50 PM »

Awesome news!

In other news I watched an episode of Spooks: Code 9 for the first time last night and it was terrible.  It was like Spooks for 10 year-olds.
Hahaha, that is so true. Hopefully the proper Spooks will be better. ...they're still making it, right?

So Ashes to Ashes series 2 is finished and it was ace.  The final episode had an extra twist in it that I hadn't predicted.
I actually saw the end of the finale accidentally (filmon player) and it was seemed pretty good. I liked Life on Mars but I thought that the idea was pretty much used up already by the time it ended so I never got into Ashes to Ashes.

fog
Zookeeper
1000 XP

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2009, 08:29:04 PM »

Hahaha, that is so true. Hopefully the proper Spooks will be better. ...they're still making it, right?
I bloody hope so.  Code 9 is almost like one of those cynical game cash-ins.  It's crap but they slap a name with some credibility on it in the hope that nobody notices. 

So Ashes to Ashes series 2 is finished and it was ace.  The final episode had an extra twist in it that I hadn't predicted.
I actually saw the end of the finale accidentally (filmon player) and it was seemed pretty good. I liked Life on Mars but I thought that the idea was pretty much used up already by the time it ended so I never got into Ashes to Ashes.
Heh I was totally the opposite way around.  I missed "Life on Mars" so "Ashes to Ashes" was my first experience of the whole idea.  I tried to watch LoM after the first series of Ashes had finished but couldn't get into it, but I'll try again now  think.

PaulCunningham
Playtester
200 XP

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2009, 01:42:36 AM »

I hadn't heard of Laurie until I started watching House (one of my favorite shows as well) and I had no idea he was English until I saw him in an interview. Actually, after watching House for so long, to me it's weird hearing him talk in his normal accent Grin
even the director brian singer didn't realize he was English Smiley  and i agree it seems weird hearing him without the American accent now.

Cheers,
Paul Cunningham
Pumpkin Games
fog
Zookeeper
1000 XP

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2009, 12:39:39 PM »

Surely you've seen Blackadder? Smiley

Hugh Laurie in Black Adder 4

fog
Zookeeper
1000 XP

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2009, 11:30:22 AM »

I'm watching the first ep in the new series of 5th Gear and I'd forgotten how utterly shit it is.  The crappy Top Gear wannabe format and terrible presenters just makes you realise how good all the little elements of TG really are.

PaulCunningham
Playtester
200 XP

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2009, 03:21:46 AM »

You've just made me wanna watch Black Adder again now Smiley

Cheers,
Paul Cunningham
Pumpkin Games
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 37 Go Up Print 
Jump to: