binary zoo
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 19, 2018, 01:21:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
30178 Posts in 1158 Topics by 195 Members
Latest Member: dianeanderson
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  binary zoo
|-+  General
| |-+  Wildlife
| | |-+  How the heck are you doing?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: How the heck are you doing?  (Read 838 times)
Mike
25 XP

:: Insert Witty Statement Here ::

View Profile WWW
« on: May 17, 2016, 09:54:14 AM »

Heya all,

I thought I might poke my head in after many many years, and I'm very glad to see BinaryZoo is still open to the public Smiley

It seems so long since Aaron and I were creating music under the name 'FKD Reality' and it's quite a nostalgic rush looking through the forums again!

Just an update on myself I guess;

I'm now a technical and software engineer in the security industry (Access control) and got a bit deeper in to music, even establishing an independent record label (Tantrem Recordings) just because it's something to do on the weekend.

I hope you're all well?

- Mike  BunnyMonkey!

- Mike

Software Engineer
TheKhakinator
Chiptune Wizard
Playtester
1000 XP

Grav Corp, Moonfaker.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2016, 09:19:56 AM »

Sounds like you're doing well! Still a big fan of the BZ soundtracks y'all put together  Phat!

I'm now an engineer at a die casting plant for an automaker and funnily enough also started an indie record label - Ryoshi Transit. But mostly I spend my time putting out Youtube vids.

Pretty mindblowing to think I've been hanging out here daily for something like 10 years now...

Mike
25 XP

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2016, 10:35:11 AM »

Sounds like you're doing well! Still a big fan of the BZ soundtracks y'all put together  Phat!

I'm now an engineer at a die casting plant for an automaker and funnily enough also started an indie record label - Ryoshi Transit. But mostly I spend my time putting out Youtube vids.

Pretty mindblowing to think I've been hanging out here daily for something like 10 years now...

Time has certainly flown by!  We will definitely have to sit down with a cup of coffee sometime to have a good chat.  I'm sure we could talk for miles Smiley

- Mike

Software Engineer
fog
Zookeeper
1000 XP

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2016, 12:41:29 PM »

Hey Mikey.  Good to hear from you again.  Smiley

It really is amazing how time has flown by and probably more amazing that the Zoo is still a thing.  We've never expanded beyond the founding members like you guys, but we're still all plodding along with our projects (some slower than others)

Great to hear you're still finding time for music.  I'll go check some of it out now.

Don't be a stranger Smiley

Mike
25 XP

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2016, 01:21:56 PM »

Hey Mikey.  Good to hear from you again.  Smiley

It really is amazing how time has flown by and probably more amazing that the Zoo is still a thing.  We've never expanded beyond the founding members like you guys, but we're still all plodding along with our projects (some slower than others)

Great to hear you're still finding time for music.  I'll go check some of it out now.

Don't be a stranger Smiley

Fog~ it has been way too long, dear sir!  And yes, it is wonderful to see the Zoo is still big and wonderful as always!

I'd love to get involved again if you have the room of course  Grin

- Mike

Software Engineer
AaronF
Musical Maestro
500 XP

Hybrid Two

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2016, 04:11:40 PM »

Dude!  Grin

Been forever. I still hang around here even though I don't post very often. Still going with my sample library business, as well as some coding when I have time. Congrats on the career and keeping up with the music, that's great. Cool

Oh and there should totally be an FKD reunion some time, just saying.

- Aaron

Mike
25 XP

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2016, 06:55:16 PM »

Dude!  Grin

Been forever. I still hang around here even though I don't post very often. Still going with my sample library business, as well as some coding when I have time. Congrats on the career and keeping up with the music, that's great. Cool

Oh and there should totally be an FKD reunion some time, just saying.

- Aaron

DUDE! I've missed you so much... I'm stoked with your successes man, and always knew you would smash it.  We should definitely do a FKD Reboot, that'd be awesome.  I think I still have you on my skype so will be in touch Smiley

- Mike

Software Engineer
fog
Zookeeper
1000 XP

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2016, 12:27:24 AM »

It's like a high school reunion in here  Smiley

As my musical skills are legendary there's always room for a musician or two Smiley

Mike
25 XP

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2016, 10:05:11 AM »

It's like a high school reunion in here  Smiley

As my musical skills are legendary there's always room for a musician or two Smiley

Sounds Purrrfect!

- Mike

Software Engineer
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Jump to: